Please pay attention to the guidelines below when you are about to write. Manuscripts that do not meet these guidelines will be returned to the author for correction, which can cause significant delays in the publication of your work.
All texts must:
- The paper in Bahasa Indonesia or English.
- The abstracts consist of 250-300 words in lenght and 3-5 words of keywords.
- The submissions contains 4000-6000 words with A4 size paper, left margin, top, right and bottom is 2.54 cm, typed with Book Antiqua 11 pt, 1.5 line spacing. Papers are limited to 12 pages, including figures and tables.
- The maximum title is 15-17 words, followed by the author names using capital letters.
- Writing the author's identity on the title page containing the name (without title), institution name, institutional address (with postal code), institutional phone number and author's email, is placed under the abstract in the form of footnotes.
Suharto, English Department of STKIP BBG Jalan Tanggul Krueng Aceh No 34, Banda Aceh E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The manuscript in the form of reports of research results. The results of the study to be published should not be more than 3 years.
- Articles include title, author name, abstract, keywords.
- In the introductory section (contains a background of issues that outline why the topic deserves to be a research, also involves GAP analysis research, focusing problem formulation, research objectives, expected research benefits, and theoretical foundations).
- In the methodology section describes about the research design, the derived of source data, the research instrument, data collection techniques, and data analysis techniques.
- In the research and discussion section (containing the results of research supported by the theoretical base and previous research), allowed to use tables, picture.
- The conclusions consist of the research result (without suggestions), as well as the bibliography.
- The manuscript is written using a scientific writing method standard (adding with bibliographic lists and necessary citations). The source of the quotation is inserted into the text and placed in brackets with the author's name, publication year and page.
Example: (Luther, 1994: 34)
- Chapter is written in capital letters, left alignment without number.
Example: RESEARCH METHOD
- The sub chapter is written with capital letters at the beginning of the word, left alignment without number and not using numbering convension.
Example: Conceptual Design Model
- Numbering in text uses Arabic numerals if the order is required, otherwise no numbering is required.
... as follows: (1) readiness in learning, expected to be developed through material summary feature, pre-recuisit material, simulator and discussion among learners through forum; (2) the search for meaning, will be facilitated by the presentation of comprehensive teaching materials, concept maps and interactive simulators and discussion among learners; (3) meaningful learning, ultimately expected to be created through repetitive repetition and feedback, links to relevant learning resources available on the internet, and interactive simulators as well as discussions between learners.
- Pictures and tables should be placed as close as possible to the corresponding text. The image file should be included in gif, jpg, bmp, pct, png, psd format. All images and tables must be accompanied by a description and number of drawings or tables.
Figure 1. Procedural model of learning development stage of puzzle game.
Table 1. Summary of Homogeneity Test Results.
- Writing a reference list arranged alphabetically by author's principal (last name in front), book title (italics) publisher city, publisher, and year of publication. If the referral source is an article in the journal, the title of the article is quoted and the name of the journal is italic.
- The manuscript is submitted in file with .doc or .docx format to our website journal.
**Please note that all manuscripts MUST be sent via the online delivery system/OJS. Manuscripts sent outside the system will not be considered for publication**